Leading Dermatologist in NYC | Hemangioma Treatment | 212SKIN
Top Dermatologist in NYC | Hemangioma Treatment | 212SKIN
If you’re looking for expert dermatological care in New York City, look no further than 212SKIN with Dr. Avshalumova. Our team of experienced professionals offers advanced hemangioma treatment and a wide range of other dermatological services.
What is Hemangioma?
Hemangioma is a non-cancerous growth of blood vessels in the skin. While most hemangiomas go away on their own, some may require treatment if they cause pain or disfigurement. At 212SKIN, we offer advanced hemangioma treatment to help manage symptoms and improve the appearance of affected areas.
Why Choose 212SKIN?
When it comes to your skin health, you want to work with the best. Here are just a few reasons why 212SKIN is the top choice for dermatological care in NYC:
- Expertise: Our team is led by Dr. Avshalumova, a highly experienced dermatologist with a passion for providing the highest quality care.
- Advanced Technology: We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure accurate diagnoses and effective treatments.
- Personalized Care: We believe that each patient is unique, which is why we take the time to listen to your concerns and develop a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
In addition to hemangioma treatment, we offer a variety of dermatological services to meet your unique needs:
Our team can provide expert care for all of your dermatological needs, from routine skin exams to more complex conditions.
Botox and Fillers
If you’re looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles or restore volume to your face, we offer a range of cosmetic injectables to help you achieve your goals.
A chemical peel can help improve the appearance of sun-damaged or aging skin. Our team can help you determine the right type of peel for your skin type and concerns.
Contact Us Today
If you’re in need of expert dermatological care in NYC, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Our team at 212SKIN with Dr. Avshalumova is here to help you achieve your best possible skin health.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dry / Itchy Skin
- Excessive Sweating / Hyperhydrosis
- Freezing of Warts
- Fungal Infection
- Genital Warts
- Hair Loss
- Mole Screening / Treatment
- Nail Problems
- Poison Ivy or Poison Oak
- Razor Bumps
- Scar Treatment
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD)
- Skin Allergy
- Skin Biopsy / Removal of Skin Lesions
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Discoloration
- Skin Infection / Impetigo Folliculitis
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Vascular Lesions
- Wound Care