Dermatologist in New York | 212SKIN with Dr. Avshalumova
Expert Dermatologist in New York | 212SKIN with Dr. Avshalumova
If you’re looking for a reliable dermatologist in New York, you’ve come to the right place. At 212SKIN with Dr. Avshalumova, we specialize in a wide range of dermatological services, including medical mole screening and treatment.
Why Choose 212SKIN?
At 212SKIN, we believe that everyone deserves healthy, beautiful skin. That’s why we offer a variety of services to meet your unique needs, from routine skin exams to more complex treatments. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose 212SKIN:
- Expertise: Our team is led by Dr. Avshalumova, a highly experienced dermatologist with a passion for providing the highest quality care.
- Advanced Technology: We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure accurate diagnoses and effective treatments.
- Personalized Care: We believe that each patient is unique, which is why we take the time to listen to your concerns and develop a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
At 212SKIN, we offer a wide range of dermatological services to help you achieve healthy, beautiful skin. Some of our most popular services include:
Medical Mole Screening and Treatment
Moles can be harmless, but they can also be a sign of skin cancer. At 212SKIN, we offer medical mole screening and treatment to help detect and treat any potential issues.
Acne can be frustrating and embarrassing, but it doesn’t have to be. Our team can develop a personalized treatment plan to help clear up your skin and restore your confidence.
Psoriasis can be a painful and uncomfortable condition, but our team can help. We offer a variety of treatment options to help manage your symptoms and improve your quality of life.
Contact Us Today
Ready to schedule an appointment with our expert dermatologist in New York? Contact us today to get started.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dry / Itchy Skin
- Excessive Sweating / Hyperhydrosis
- Freezing of Warts
- Fungal Infection
- Genital Warts
- Hair Loss
- Mole Screening / Treatment
- Nail Problems
- Poison Ivy or Poison Oak
- Razor Bumps
- Scar Treatment
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD)
- Skin Allergy
- Skin Biopsy / Removal of Skin Lesions
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Discoloration
- Skin Infection / Impetigo Folliculitis
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Vascular Lesions
- Wound Care