1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AL Dermatology PC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to recode or reverse engineer any software contained on AL Dermatology PC’s web sites; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AL Dermatology PC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on AL Dermatology PC’s web sites are provided “as is”. AL Dermatology PC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AL Dermatology PC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web sites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall AL Dermatology PC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AL Dermatology PC’s Internet site, even if AL Dermatology PC or a AL Dermatology PC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on AL Dermatology PC’s web sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AL Dermatology PC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web sites are accurate, complete, or current. AL Dermatology PC may make changes to the materials contained on its web sites at any time without notice. AL Dermatology PC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links AL Dermatology PC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AL Dermatology PC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to AL Dermatology PC’s web sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a web sites.
The purpose of this website is to give our patients and prospective patients insight into the services provided by our practice. This limited information is in no way intended to be given as a substitute for medical advice. Only doctors with a clear knowledge of the patient and his or her medical history can decisively give medical guidance. Therefore, this information should not be taken as medical counsel or opinion.
This website does not replace the essential doctor/patient relationship that only a face-to-face appointment can achieve. Additionally, despite the effort to keep this information as current and accurate as possible, it should never be taken as the definitive final word. We cannot be held liable for any decisions made based solely on the information from this website.
Links: Though our site contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the content of these sites. Please be aware when leaving our site.
Information Collection and Use
We are the single owners of the information presented on our site and will not sell, share or rent the information to third parties. Any user-generated information can be used by us to enhance our site without the user’s permission. However, the personal identities will not be revealed in this process.